Generation Bio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Generation Bio's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Generation Bio received $100.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Generation Bio's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Generation Bio's total funding is $100M.
- Generation Bio has 144 Employees.
- Generation Bio grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Generation Bio currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Generation Bio?
Generation Bio is creating a revolutionary new class of genetic medicines that deliver durable, high levels of gene expression and have drug-like properties, including ability to titrate to effect and re-dose. Our unique GeneWave technology allows us to overcome the limitations of other approaches by delivering larger genes, including more sophisticated regulatory elements, and avoiding the immunogenicity which limits both the number of patients who can be treated and the ability to re-dose them over time. We are a community of creative problem-solvers and independent thinkers. We are guided by strong personal integrity, humility, and the collaborative, learning mindset required to create solutions for patients and their families. To learn more about our efforts to usher in a new generation in medicine, please visit www.generationbio.com or our Twitter feed, @lifetimegeneTX.keywords:N/A