Gecko Robotics Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gecko Robotics's estimated revenue is currently $31.4M per year.
- Gecko Robotics received $7.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Gecko Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $330705
- Gecko Robotics's total funding is $7M.
- Gecko Robotics has 95 Employees.
- Gecko Robotics grew their employee count by 126% last year.
- Gecko Robotics currently has 18 job openings.
|Joshua Sateia||Director of Finance and Administration|
|Ed Bryner||Director Of Engineering|
|Jake Loosararian||Founder & Chief Executive Officer|
What Is Gecko Robotics?
Gecko Robotics (Gecko) make robots for industrial inspections, starting in the Power Industry. Our technology and services perform safe, fast and accurate inspections on critical industrial assets. Gecko's wall climbing robots and inspection teams perform non-destructive testing for clients across the United States and internationally. Gecko's inspections are 10x faster than current methods and collect 100x data.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Equipment & Con...||$61.1M||185||8%|
|Red Lion Contro...||$109.4M||332||1%|
|Advent Design C...||$20.1M||61||0%|
Gecko Robotics News
Gecko Robotics is hiring an Information Technology Manager to administer information technology and information systems, implement new ...
Service Robots: Market 2019 New Innovative Solutions to Boost Global ... Dyson, Neato Robotics, Sharp, Toshiba, Panasonic, Gecko Systems.
This new advance, published in Science Robotics, could create new ... entirely autonomous gecko-shaped robot with integrated soft matter ...
Gecko Robotics Funding