Fiix Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fiix Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.8M per year.
- Fiix Software received $40.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Fiix Software's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Fiix Software's total funding is $57M.
- Fiix Software has 185 Employees.
- Fiix Software grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Fiix Software currently has 19 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Fiix Software?
Fiix creates modern maintenance software that's easy to use, flexible, and affordable. Its cloud-based CMMS is disrupting the market by revolutionizing how thousands of companies worldwide schedule, organize, and track maintenance. Incorporated in 2008 and headquartered in Toronto, Fiix is committed to providing innovative CMMS solutions to companies of all sizes. Learn more, at www.fiixsoftware.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Fiix Software News
Fiix Inc., a provider of cloud-based maintenance and asset management software, has acquired Alchemy IoT, an industrial asset intelligence ...
Operational Analytics Software Market 2019 Global Market Key Players – Panorama Software, Fiix Software, Loggly, Workday, INETCO Insight, ...
Some of the Leading key Company's Covered for this Research are Panorama Software, Fiix Software, Loggly, Workday, INETCO Insight, ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Fiix Software Funding