Gandhi Fellowship Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gandhi Fellowship's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.6M per year.
- Gandhi Fellowship's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Gandhi Fellowship has 142 Employees.
- Gandhi Fellowship grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Gandhi Fellowship currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Gandhi Fellowship?
The Gandhi Fellowship Program is a two-year Fellowship program for talented youngsters from India's top colleges The program is rooted in the belief that as a nation it is important to develop a cadre of leaders exposed to the complexities of bringing change in social and public systems. The Gandhi Fellowship Program is designed to provide youth with the opportunity for personal transformation through self-discovery and thereby, contribute to the causes surrounding them. It creates a legitimate space for young people to engage with social issues in a real manner and devote their energies to bring about school change through their tenure and effectively lead complex public systems in the future.keywords:N/A