UM Motorcycles Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UM Motorcycles's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- UM Motorcycles's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- UM Motorcycles has 52 Employees.
- UM Motorcycles grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- UM Motorcycles currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UM Motorcycles?
UM International LLC and Lohia Auto joined hands in September 2014 to form UM Lohia Two Wheeler's Pvt Ltd (UML). The aim of the joint venture is to revolutionize the Indian auto industry, and change the dynamics of transportation by bringing technologically advanced machines that will suit the discerning tastes of Indian consumers. The two brands have combined their synergies to produce vehicles that will raise the ante in the Indian automobile industry, enabling consumers to reap benefits along with setting new benchmarks.keywords:N/A