GOAT Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GOAT's estimated annual revenue is currently $57M per year.
- GOAT received $100.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- GOAT's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- GOAT's total funding is $297.6M.
- GOAT has 393 Employees.
- GOAT grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- GOAT currently has 62 job openings.
What Is GOAT?
GOAT is the largest marketplace for buying and selling authentic sneakers. Founded in 2015 to bring trust and safety to sneaker reselling, the platform offers the greatest selection of sneakers ranging from general releases to rare exclusives. Through its managed marketplace model, authentication service and buyer protection, GOAT is the most trusted option in the industry. We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.keywords:N/A