Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $287,000
- Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd. has 57 Employees.
- Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd. grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Furniturekraft International Pvt. Ltd.?
FurnitureKraft International Pvt. Ltd. is India's leading metal furniture manufacturer. We develop durable metal furniture that is suited for a range of uses, namely for homes, schools, hospitals and hostels. As a key player in the organised retail furniture sector, we specialise in vast range of products such as metal beds, dining sets, bunk beds, educational furniture and furniture accessories. Established in 2004, FurnitureKraft holds ISO 9001:14000 certification and runs a world-class 55,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Shahapur, Mumbai. We boast a production capacity of 200,000 metal beds a year, making us the largest metal furniture manufacturer nationally. We utilise state-of-the-art equipmentincluding CNC cutters, automatic tube bending, mid-welding machinesto create furniture that stands the test of time. Over the past decade, we have developed strong relations working with leading companies such as The Future Group, Godrej & Boyce, Reliance Retail, MORE, Metro Cash and Carry, Spencer Retail, Bharti Walmart, Housefull Retail and Hypercity. Our products are also available on major Indian e-commerce platforms, namely Flipkart, Amazon India, Urban Ladder and Pepperfry.keywords:N/A