Bombay Cambridge Gurukul Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bombay Cambridge Gurukul's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Bombay Cambridge Gurukul's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Bombay Cambridge Gurukul has 58 Employees.
- Bombay Cambridge Gurukul grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Bombay Cambridge Gurukul currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bombay Cambridge Gurukul?
Bombay Cambridge Gurukul schools are Co-educational, English-medium schools with a rich history of quality initiatives in Education which offers choices of educational streams to students: Secondary School Certificate (State Board) & IGCSE (Cambridge). With 5 schools across Mumbai-we are: Bombay Cambridge International School Andheri (E) Bombay Cambridge International School Andheri (W) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan International School, Malad Dr. S. Radhakrishnan International School, Borivali Veer Bhagat Singh International School Our core objectives expound the all-round development of children so that the values of human dignity and equality are enshrined in their hearts to create a truly democratic and secular society.keywords:N/A