Funding Circle UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Funding Circle UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $130M per year.
- Funding Circle UK received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2017.
- Funding Circle UK's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Funding Circle UK's total funding is $1.7B.
- Funding Circle UK has 1000 Employees.
- Funding Circle UK grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Funding Circle UK currently has 79 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Funding Circle UK?
Funding Circle is the world's leading lending platform for small businesses. We match investors with money to lend with businesses looking to fund their next step. So whether you're a business owner who aspires to more, or an investor who wants your money to go further, we believe in you. You're the ones we built Funding Circle for.keywords:Marketplace,Banking,Crowdfunding,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Funding Circle UK News
Those lending money to peer-to-peer platform Funding Circle are facing ... 12 months since it listed as one of the UK's most hyped-up start-ups, ...
The falls of Funding Circle, Metro Bank and Marks & Spencer catch the eye among this quarter's review of the UK's largest listed companies.
Funding Circle saw its shares continue to climb following the ... last Thursday's announcement that UK boss James Meekings will stand down ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Funding Circle UK Funding
|2017-01-12||$100.0M||Undisclosed||Accel led deal||Article|
|2017-01-13||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||British Business Bank||Article|
Funding Circle UK Executive Hires
|2017-06-30||Joanna Karger||U.S. Head of Capital Markets||Article|
|2018-03-14||Bernardo Martinez||managing director||Article|
Funding Circle UK New Location/Offices
Funding Circle UK Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|