Fundera Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fundera's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Fundera received $11.5M in venture funding in September 2015.
- Fundera's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Fundera's total funding is $18.9M.
- Fundera has 64 Employees.
- Fundera grew their employee count by -53% last year.
- Fundera currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Fundera?
Small business lending is brokenand Fundera is here to fix it. By building the most trusted marketplace in the industry, we make lenders compete for business instead of the other way around. Small business is the backbone of our economy, and business owners deserve a partner they can trustespecially when it comes to financing. 4 out of 5 business owners get denied by banks for the loans they need to solve problems and seize opportunities, and far too many get ripped off by unregulated brokers looking for a quick buck. With Fundera, business owners can get competing offers from dozens of the country's leading small business lenders by submitting just one application. Our service is simple, transparent, and best of all It's absolutely free. Our mission: to put the power to borrow back in the hands of business owners.keywords:Marketplace,Banking,Consumer Services,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments