Frontier-Kemper Constructors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Frontier-Kemper Constructors's estimated annual revenue is currently $97.7M per year.
- Frontier-Kemper Constructors's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Frontier-Kemper Constructors has 337 Employees.
- Frontier-Kemper Constructors grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Frontier-Kemper Constructors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Frontier-Kemper Constructors?
Frontier-Kemper Constructors, Inc. is widely recognized as a leader in underground and heavy civil construction. With more than $2.5 billion in projects successfully completed throughout the Americas, Frontier-Kemper is known for its expertise in the engineering and construction of deep shafts and tunnels of all sizes and complexity. We build tunnels for highways, railroads, subways, rapid transit systems, and hydroelectric projects. We construct tunnels, shafts, and other facilities for water supply and wastewater transport. We develop and equip underground mines for coal, salt, copper, gold, and other minerals. Our FKC-Lake Shore Division designs and installs innovative hoisting, elevator, and vertical conveyance systems. Simply put, we are builders. Our goal is to be the industry's best source - and best value - for complete turn-key construction services and products.keywords:N/A