Fresh City Farms Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fresh City Farms's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Fresh City Farms's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Fresh City Farms has 72 Employees.
- Fresh City Farms grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Fresh City Farms currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fresh City Farms?
Fresh City is Canada's largest commercial city farm. We deliver organic produce and recipe bags to thousands of Toronto area families. By bringing makers and eaters together, we are changing how people think about food. Founded in 2011, we are an urban farm and a retailer of farm-fresh organic and local food. We are big believers in vertical integration in delivering on our promise of freshness and convenience. We plant the seed, harvest the crop, cook and pack the batch and retail the meal through our online, bricks and mortar or wholesale channels. Each day we make locally and organically sourced recipe kits and delicious meals, salads, snacks and breakfasts from scratch. We farm in Downsview Park and at Baka on Highway 427. We deliver throughout the Greater Toronto Area, and we have two stores in Toronto (111 Ossington Avenue & 476 Roncesvalles Avenue). Learn more at www.freshcityfarms.com!keywords:On-Demand,Agriculture,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Food & Beverages