Frenova Renal Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Frenova Renal Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.7M per year.
- Frenova Renal Research's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Frenova Renal Research has 88 Employees.
- Frenova Renal Research grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Frenova Renal Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Frenova Renal Research?
Treating and improving the quality of life for those with renal impairment shaped our mission, built our culture and remains our singular objective. Frenova is the only Phase I-IV drug and device clinical development services provider dedicated exclusively to renal research. Frenova, a Fresenius Medical Care North America company, maintains a world-class network of resources the Frenova Renal Site Network encompasses more than 460 principal investigators at 260 sites across 670 dialysis units. We pair this extensive network with our bioinformatics capabilities to assess your protocol feasibility, drive patient recruitment and enrollment strategies and more, giving you confidence you cant get anywhere else. No other clinical development services provider works with a more intimate understanding of patients affected by kidney disease and its comorbid conditions than we do. When you need to conduct a complete renal clinical program, trust the partner that's completely renal Frenova Renal Research.keywords:N/A