Freightliner Manitoba Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Freightliner Manitoba's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.6M per year.
- Freightliner Manitoba's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Freightliner Manitoba has 81 Employees.
- Freightliner Manitoba grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Freightliner Manitoba currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Freightliner Manitoba?
Since 1991, our dealership has been proud to sell and service North America's leading medium, heavy-duty diesel and specialized chassis trucks. Freightliner's commitment to design. In 2015, Freightliner Manitoba Ltd. Winnipeg West Location was certified as an ELITE SUPPORT Dealer. In 2016 Our Brandon Location was also certified as an ELITE SUPPORT Dealer. ELITE SUPPORT Certification is awarded to a select group of Freightliner dealerships that deliver unmatched customer service and efficiency every time a truck comes in for maintenance or repair. Freightliner Manitoba Ltd.remains one of the very few dealerships to have exclusivity in a specific province. Along with our Brandon location (opened in 1995), we retain that exclusivity by maintaining an intense customer loyalty. Our trucks out perform not only on the road, but also on the balance sheet with accountable, measurable returns. Performance and safety is built into every detail of every truck we sell.keywords:N/A