Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.9M per year.
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group received $900.0M in venture funding in June 2015.
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group has 227 Employees.
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group?
Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi -brand, -channel and -geography plumbing business which is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. The GPG brand and product portfolio enables us to reach a broad group of consumers, as well as to accelerate our growth in our plumbing segment. GPG's trusted brands include Moen®, the #1 faucet brand in North America, and several luxury brands under its House of Rohl: Perrin & Rowe®, Riobel®, ROHL®, Shaws and Victoria + Albert®. Collectively, our businesses manufacture, assemble or distribute faucets, showers, accessories, tubs, sinks, garbage disposals and sanitary ware in North America, Latin America, Asia, South Africa and Europe. Visit the Moen, Perrin & Rowe , Riobel, ROHL, Shaws and Victoria + Albert websites: https://www.moen.com/ http://houseofrohl.com/ http://www.perrinandrowe.co.uk/ https://riobel.ca/en https://www.rohlhome.com/ https://shawsofdarwen.com/ https://vandabaths.com/us/americas/keywords:E-Commerce,Information Security,Physical Security,Security