Fort Insurance | Group Benefits Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fort Insurance | Group Benefits's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Fort Insurance | Group Benefits's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Fort Insurance | Group Benefits has 104 Employees.
- Fort Insurance | Group Benefits grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Fort Insurance | Group Benefits currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fort Insurance | Group Benefits?
FORT Insurance | Group Benefits is an independent private firm that has provided support to business leaders, their families and their employees since 1927 by developing comprehensive coverage plans. Our consulting services are tailored to their specific needs. We draw on our extensive experience working with an executive and corporate clientele to deliver the varied, high-end products they need, ensuring our insurance and group benefits solutions are in line with their expectations. Our team of highly qualified specialists work with the specific profile of each of our clients to consistently provide optimal solutions. We take a personal approach and have the expertise clients are looking for. We make it our business to protect our clients so they can take care of their own business and enjoy their property with peace of mind. At FORT, we protect billions of dollars in assets for more than 2,000 companies and 6,000 families. More than 50 of our 70 employees are brokers. They work together to enhance the reputation of FORT in its sector and throughout the Quebec business community.keywords:N/A