Force Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Force Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- Force Therapeutics received $21.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Force Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Force Therapeutics's total funding is $25.8M.
- Force Therapeutics has 63 Employees.
- Force Therapeutics grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Force Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Force Therapeutics?
Force works with surgeons and their Care Teams to seamlessly support their patient's journey. This unique approach combines a clinical voice with accessible technology, interactive, video-based education, and patient-provider communication built upon each organization's existing workflow. Our digital tools are used by patients in the home, engaging them in a daily, personalized care plan that drives successful recovery. Real-time data and outcomes are actively collected as patients move through their care, providing surgeon teams unprecedented insights into progress and performance outside the hospital. Force's high level of patient engagement and outcomes are the result of 5 years of continuous improvement in every type of care setting with tens of thousands of users.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Human Resources Hr,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals,Software Development