First Savings Bank, Indiana Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- First Savings Bank, Indiana's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.8M per year.
- First Savings Bank, Indiana's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- First Savings Bank, Indiana's total funding is $20.5M.
- First Savings Bank, Indiana has 256 Employees.
- First Savings Bank, Indiana grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- First Savings Bank, Indiana currently has 1 job openings.
What Is First Savings Bank, Indiana?
Our journey began 80 years ago when First Savings Bank (FSB) opened its first office at 405 Spring Street in downtown Jeffersonville, Indiana. We have undergone many changes since 1937, each decision made in order to better serve our customers. With 16 locations in six Southern Indiana counties of Clark, Crawford, Daviess, Floyd, Harrison and Washington, we continue our commitment to deliver excellent customer attention and provide products and services our customers need. We offer a complete menu of both consumer and commercial financial products and pride ourselves in knowing that decisions we make are made locally. In addition to providing traditional banking services, we offer Wealth Management and Planning Services, Triple Net Lease Financing, SBA lending through our subsidiary, Q2 Business Capital, and our most recent addition FSB Wholesale Lending division whose focus is on national residential mortgage lending. First Savings Bank is a subsidiary of First Savings Financial Group, Inc. which is headquartered in Clarksville, Indiana. First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol "FSFG" and is a community-focused financial holding company with assets slightly exceeding $1 Billion.keywords:N/A