Fine Tubes Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fine Tubes's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Fine Tubes's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Fine Tubes has 93 Employees.
- Fine Tubes grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Fine Tubes currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fine Tubes?
Leading global manufacturer of high precision tubes for supercritial applications in seamless - welded - welded & redrawn - or bead reduced forms stainless steel alloys - nickel alloys - titanium alloys - zirconium alloys straight lengths or coils Our engineering and metallurgical expertise enables us to develop high performance products for niche markets where our tubes need to perform in the most extreme environments, such as extreme temperatures, high pressures, seawater or acid corrosion. Industries we serve include Oil & Gas Aerospace Nuclear Power generation Chemical Processing Medical At our head office in Plymouth, UK is our fully integrated production plant for the manufacture, research and development of high quality tubes for critical appliations. Further sales offices are based in Munich, Germany, Orleans, France and New Delhi, India.keywords:N/A