Finch Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Finch Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.5M per year.
- Finch Therapeutics received $36.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Finch Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Finch Therapeutics's total funding is $40.5M.
- Finch Therapeutics has 158 Employees.
- Finch Therapeutics grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Finch Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Finch Therapeutics?
Finch Therapeutics is unlocking the therapeutic potential of the microbiome through our human-first discovery platform. We use machine learning algorithms to reverse engineer successful fecal transplantations and other clinical datasets, identifying the microbes that drive responses in patients. This human-centric discovery model leverages clinical data to focus our in-vitro and in-vivo efforts on cocktails of microbes that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans. This enables early retirement of translational risk and avoids the challenges of extrapolating host-specific effects from animal models. Our team values transparency, integrity, humility, and collaboration, and we intend to have fun while maximizing our ability to make an impact on patients lives.keywords:Pharmaceuticals