Farmers Grain Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Farmers Grain Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Farmers Grain Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Farmers Grain Company has 45 Employees.
- Farmers Grain Company grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Farmers Grain Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Farmers Grain Company?
A full-service, customer focused agricultural cooperative with 14 locations in north-central Oklahoma and south-central Kansas. With $147 million in annual sales and 13.7 million bushels in grain receipts, Farmers Grain is a strong, growing company.\n\nThe company's business units focus on agronomy, energy, grain, and risk management and include an 11.5 million bushel grain storage capacity, a fertilizer plant, feed mill, seed treatment facility, bulk fuel sales and a farm supply store, in-house brokerage, insurance and financial credit services, and the Chisholm Trail Terminal.keywords:N/A