Farmers Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Farmers Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.6M per year.
- Farmers Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Farmers Bank has 141 Employees.
- Farmers Bank grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Farmers Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Farmers Bank?
In 1907 some young influential business and professional people recognized that the financial needs of rural Sebastian County were not being met, so in 1907 Farmers Bank was organized. Today, during a time of mass mergers and takeovers, Farmers Bank is among the oldest banks in Arkansas still operating under its original charter as when it was organized and established. Farmers Bank is large enough to provide a multitude of financial services, yet small enough to provide personal banking to our customers.keywords:N/A