Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio has 46 Employees.
- Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio?
Mission Statement The mission of Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio, Inc. is to provide specialized behavioral health services to individuals, children and families in our multicultural communities in order to strengthen family life and promote personal growth. Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health (ODMH), the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services (ODADAS), the Ohio Department of Youth Services (ODYS) and has received national accreditation by the Council on Accreditation (COA). Offices located in Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin and Shelby Counties. Services: Mental Health Services Diagnostic Assessment Individual and Group Counseling Intensive Home-Based Treatment (Homebuilders) Problematic Sexual Behavior Treatment Play Therapy Crisis Intervention Psychiatric Services Community Psychiatric Support Services Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) Prevention and Education Programs Consultation Services Parent Project JR. The Incredible Years DINA School Promoting First Relationships Columbia University Teen Screen Parent Project SR. Aggression Replacement Training (ART) Substance Abuse Services Diagnostic Assessment Individual Counseling Case Management Prevention and Education Programs Too Good For Drugs Challenge Word of Mouth Project H.A.P.P.Y. Prime for Life (Alcohol 101 and 202) Tobacco Awareness Program (TAP)keywords:Healthcare