Exertis (Formerly Stampede) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Exertis (Formerly Stampede)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Exertis (Formerly Stampede)'s estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Exertis (Formerly Stampede) has 69 Employees.
- Exertis (Formerly Stampede) grew their employee count by 146% last year.
- Exertis (Formerly Stampede) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Exertis (Formerly Stampede)?
Exertis is the forward-looking, globally focused multi-specialist leader in value added ProAV, CE, Enterprise and Mobile Living distribution that empowers 20,000 resellers throughout Asia, Australia, Canada, Latin America, and the United States to impact market-opening products, programs, and promotions that drive their sales across all vertical markets.\n\nExertis Americaâ€™s headquartered in Amherst, New York, is a key member of the DCC technology division. Together with Exertis Global Operations, Exertis is uniquely positioned to provide its more than 150 manufacturing partners with highly focused and customized distribution programs that can literally span the globe. The company leads the way in commercializing the new product categories that are unleashing the business opportunities of the future â€” Mobile Living, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Drone Video Systems, Virtual Reality, IoT, Unified Communications, low-cost Video Conferencing and the worldâ€™s largest selection of replacement projector lamps.keywords:N/A