Exclaimer Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Exclaimer's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Exclaimer's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Exclaimer's total funding is $23M.
- Exclaimer's pricing is $17 per year.
- Exclaimer has 120 Employees.
- Exclaimer grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Exclaimer currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Exclaimer?
Founded in 2001, Exclaimer is the recognized global market leader in on-premises and cloud-based email signature software and solutions for Office 365, G Suite, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook. It has over 75 million users worldwide with some companies holding licenses for over 100,000 users. Its diverse customer base includes renowned international organizations such as Sony, Mattel, 10 Downing Street, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC and many more organizations of all sectors and sizes. Exclaimer has been the recipient of multiple awards within the IT sphere, has been awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade and has successfully achieved the ISO 27001:2013 Certification for its cloud-based Office 365 & G Suite email signature management service.keywords:saas