Excelero Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Excelero's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.7M per year.
- Excelero received $5.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Excelero's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Excelero's total funding is $35M.
- Excelero has 67 Employees.
- Excelero grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Excelero currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Excelero?
Excelero enables customers to build distributed, high-performance Server SAN with standard hardware for applications at any scale. NVMesh is a truly converged Software-Defined Block Storage solution designed to meet storage requirements for applications of any scale, without compromise. The solution features an intelligent management layer that abstracts underlying hardware with CPU offload, creates logical volumes with redundancy, and provides centralized management and monitoring. Customers benefit from the performance of local flash, with the convenience of centralized storage and the cost savings of standard hardware. The solution has been deployed for Industrial IoT services, machine learning applications and simulation visualization.keywords:N/A