Evofem Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evofem Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.9M per year.
- Evofem Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Evofem Biosciences's total funding is $192.8M.
- Evofem Biosciences has 154 Employees.
- Evofem Biosciences grew their employee count by 97% last year.
- Evofem Biosciences currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Evofem Biosciences?
Evofem (NASDAQ: EVFM) is a clinical-stage specialty biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the health and well-being of women throughout the world by addressing women's unmet medical needs through the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, next generation women's healthcare products. Evofem's lead product candidate, Amphora, is a hormone-free, on demand, woman-controlled vaginal gel currently in a Phase 3 clinical trial as a contraceptive and in a Phase 2b trial for the prevention of urogenital transmission of chlamydia in women. In addition, Evofem recently completed a Phase 1 trial of its MPT vaginal gel for the reduction of recurrence of BV and is currently designing a Phase 2b trial for this indication. The successful development and commercialization of Amphora for contraception will create a platform for Evofem to advance its supplemental indications and deliver value for patients and shareholders alike.keywords:N/A