Essen Health Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Essen Health Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $89.9M per year.
- Essen Health Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Essen Health Care has 333 Employees.
- Essen Health Care grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Essen Health Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Essen Health Care?
Essen Health Care is a premiere healthcare continuum in New York with over 300 providers across Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. Essen is a patient-focused integrated healthcare delivery platform with the goal of providing the highest level of quality care by leveraging its network of: Primary Care, Urgent Care, House Call, Care Management, Nursing Home and Adult Home Divisions Essenâ€™s values come from over 20 years of service to medically under-served communities and from the passion to innovate towards a better healthcare delivery system. We truly believe in putting our patients first. We are part of the community we serve and we understand the challenges and needs of our patients better than any other practice. With our scope of services, we can better meet these needs and offer a full set of programs wherever they are, for any age and for all medical conditions.keywords:N/A