Essel Mining and Industries Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Essel Mining and Industries Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- Essel Mining and Industries Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Essel Mining and Industries Limited has 118 Employees.
- Essel Mining and Industries Limited grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Essel Mining and Industries Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Essel Mining and Industries Limited?
Essel Mining & Industries Limited (EMIL) is part of the US$41 billion Aditya Birla Group, India's first truly global corporation with operations in 36 countries. Set up in 1950, the company is today amongst India's largest iron ore mining companies and has also made forays into coal and dolomite mining. All the divisions are accredited with ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environment Management System) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System). EMIL's core business is mining. Located in the mineral-rich Barbil-Barajamda belt of Odisha (formerly known as Orissa), the company's calibrated iron ore lump and iron ore fines, with Fe content between 62-66 per cent, are the best quality available in the country. Technological expertise is one of the company's key strengths, ably supported by its world-class facilities and new generation equipment for dozing of mine faces, formation of benches, drilling, blasting, crushing, sizing and screening of iron ore to required sizes.keywords:N/A