Equity Estates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Equity Estates's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.8M per year.
- Equity Estates's estimated revenue per employee is $169,412
- Equity Estates has 34 Employees.
- Equity Estates grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Equity Estates currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Equity Estates?
Invest where you play- in a portfolio of luxury vacation homes around the globe. Unlike stocks, bonds or mutual funds, Equity Estates is an investment you and your family will enjoy for years before you divest. From Park City to Paris to the gorgeous islands of Turks and Caicos, the world's finest vacation destinations will become your family's playground. Equity Estates is the first and largest private equity Luxury Residence Fund. This vacation home alternative is for accredited investors, offered via private placement. A globetrotter's dream with nearly 70 private luxury residences spanning more than 25 countries, Equity Estates' mission is to deliver measurable and memorable returns. Equity Estates Fund I sold out in 2012; Fund II sold out in 2016; Fund III is currently open for new investors. WHAT IS EQUITY ESTATES LEARN IN TWO MINUTES --> https://www.youtube.com/watchv=vYe19M6E2Tskeywords:Finance,Travel