Epsagon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Epsagon's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Epsagon's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Epsagon has 64 Employees.
- Epsagon grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Epsagon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Epsagon?
Born in the cloud and made for the cloud, Epsagon specializes in automated tracing for cloud microservices, whether containers and serverless, in cloud-based environments. It's the only agentless solution that provides distributed, automated tracing of every request in a transaction including payload visibility. Everything about our solution is automated for DevOps/Engineering. Epsagon, headquartered in New York, NY, is an AWS Advanced Technology Partner with DevOps, Data & Analytics, and Retail competencies and is sold in the AWS Marketplace. Epsagon is also a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Performance Analysis and an AWS Lambda Layers Launch Partner. Epsagon is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, USVP, and StageOne Ventures.keywords:N/A