Kettlebell Kitchen Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Kettlebell Kitchen's revenue is currently $14M per year.
- Kettlebell Kitchen received $26.7M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Kettlebell Kitchen's revenue per employee is $159091
- Kettlebell Kitchen's total funding is $26.7M.
- Kettlebell Kitchen has 88 Employees.
- Kettlebell Kitchen grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Kettlebell Kitchen currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Kettlebell Kitchen?
Kettlebell Kitchen is the Nation's premier Fitness-Focused Meal Delivery service, producing a full line of meals and snacks for athletes as well as individuals with weight management or health goals. Our chefs cook up goal-focused meals from the best produce and ingredients possible, and we deliver them to gyms, homes, and offices for our customers to enjoy.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Cliffs Clim...||$11.6M||49||14%|
|The Smilist Man...||$8.6M||32||0%|
Kettlebell Kitchen News
Carley Jones, the founder of Kettlebell Kitchen, says she is launching a new health brand just weeks after the business went into liquidation.
This article will highlight the importance of pre and post-HIIT workout meals with the help of Kettlebell Kitchen nutritionists, along with five meals
In the past, we've reviewed the meals and meal plans from Veestro, which uses plant-based and organic ingredients, and Kettlebell Kitchen,
Kettlebell Kitchen Funding