Envy Gaming Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Envy Gaming's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- Envy Gaming's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Envy Gaming has 61 Employees.
- Envy Gaming grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- Envy Gaming currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Envy Gaming?
Envy Gaming, Inc. is the owner and operator of popular esports franchise Team Envy, the Dallas Fuel team in the Overwatch League, and the Dallas Empire in the Call of Duty League. Founded as a professional Call of Duty team in 2007, the Dallas-based organization into one of the largest and most-winning esports groups in the world. Today, Envy Gaming competes, streams and produces content across multiple titles including Overwatch, Call of Duty, Apex Legends, CS:GO, and Super Smash Bros. Envy was named the 2016 Esports Team of the Year. For more information, visit Envy.gg.keywords:N/A