Enterprise Engineering Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Enterprise Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- Enterprise Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $228,420
- Enterprise Engineering has 50 Employees.
- Enterprise Engineering grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Enterprise Engineering currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Enterprise Engineering?
Enterprise Engineering, Inc. (EEI) is a full service multidiscipline engineering firm specializing in design and planning of government, commercial, and industrial facilities. EEI employs experienced, licensed engineers and surveyors who have successfully completed design and construction administration projects throughout the world. EEI's success is attributed to one fundamental theme'responsively meeting client needs.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Enterprise Engineering News
“We are grateful for his generosity, as it allows us to expand the reach of service enterprise engineering at Penn State and beyond.
Many budding software engineers don't want to work for a massive enterprise firm. They might think that building business-to-business (B2B) ...
Perspecta has won a systems engineering and integration contract from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, receiving the first task ...