EnergySage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EnergySage's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.1M per year.
- EnergySage received $2.7M in venture funding in April 2018.
- EnergySage's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- EnergySage's total funding is $6.9M.
- EnergySage has 67 Employees.
- EnergySage grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- EnergySage currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EnergySage?
EnergySage is the leading online comparison-shopping marketplace for rooftop solar, community solar, and financing. Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, EnergySage is the trusted source of information for over 6 million consumers across 35+ states. As of early 2018, the company has sent over $3 billion in solar installation requests to its network of more than 500 pre-screened solar installation companies, and serves as a high-quality lead source for solar financing companies and powerful distribution channel for solar equipment manufacturers. EnergySage is unique in that it allows consumers to request and compare competing quotes online, unlike traditional lead-generation websites. For this reason, leading organizations like Environment America, Connecticut Green Bank, Duke University, National Grid, and Staples refer their audiences to EnergySage to empower them as they consider solar. The EnergySage formula of unbiased information, transparency and choice helps consumers go solar with confidence - at a higher rate of adoption, and lower cost.keywords:Marketplace,Cleantech,Consumer Services,Energy,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Oil & Gas,Solar Power,Wind Power