Encyclopaedia Britannica Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Encyclopaedia Britannica's estimated annual revenue is currently $83.3M per year.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Encyclopaedia Britannica has 343 Employees.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Encyclopaedia Britannica?
The Encyclopaedia Britannica Group is a global knowledge leader whose flagship productsfrom Encyclopaedia Britannica®, Britannica® Digital Learning, Britannica Knowledge Systems®, Merriam-Webster®, and Melingo®inspire curiosity and joy of learning on multiple platforms and devices. Encyclopaedia Britannica, founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1768, marks its 250th anniversary this year. A pioneer in digital learning since the 1980s, the company today serves the needs of students, lifelong learners, and professionals by providing curriculum products, language-study courses, digital encyclopedias, and professional readiness training through its extensive products.keywords:Publishing