Enboarder Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Enboarder's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Enboarder received $4.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Enboarder's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Enboarder's total funding is $12M.
- Enboarder has 76 Employees.
- Enboarder grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Enboarder currently has 8 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Enboarder?
We are enboarder, a technology company that helps employers create engaging onboarding experiences. Our mobile-first communication works with any smartphone or device without the need to download any apps. We empower HR to create engaging content for Employees and virtually coach Managers through every event across an employee life cycle, such as: onboarding, training, performance management, engagement surveys, team & role transitions, recognition, change in management, internal communications, and morekeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Greycroft, which participated in Enboarder's previous funding round of $4 million, is the lead investor in the new round, which brings the ...
Greycroft, who participated in Enboarder's previous funding round of $4 million, is the lead investor in the new Series A investment, which ...
"Enboarder's experiential onboarding platform fits squarely into one of our core investment themes: the changing future of work. As millennials ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|