Beamery Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Beamery's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.2M per year.
- Beamery received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2019.
- Beamery's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Beamery's total funding is $35M.
- Beamery's pricing is $900 per year.
- Beamery has 181 Employees.
- Beamery grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Beamery currently has 35 job openings.
What Is Beamery?
Recruiting is changing. Online you are not a candidate or a customer. You are both, and the candidate journey starts long before the application. Companies that make talent their competitive advantage know that they need to transform their talent acquisition function to be like customer acquisition, focusing on building relationships, not collecting resumes. Beamery is Candidate Relationship software built for companies that are proactive about engaging the best talent, and dont just rely on applications. By combining Talent CRM and Marketing software, Beamery helps companies attract and engage passive talent. Instead of relying on organic applications and job ads, companies can approach recruiting proactively and build pipelines of talent for both open and future roles. Companies can engage candidates at every step of the journey with targeted marketing campaigns and personalized communication, and measure candidate experience with custom surveys. We take the guesswork out of recruiting, allowing companies to run detailed reports to track engagement and, for the first time, forecast hiring. Everything integrates seamlessly with your existing systems, making it easy to get started.keywords:SaaS