Emso Asset Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Emso Asset Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Emso Asset Management's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Emso Asset Management has 86 Employees.
- Emso Asset Management grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Emso Asset Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Emso Asset Management?
Emso is an alternative asset manager investing across emerging market fixed income. Emso has a research-focused investment style, based on local knowledge and decades of experience. Emso analyzes a broad array of risk factors political, legal, technical, and economic seeking to exploit situations where such risks are mispriced by the market. Emso's mission is to deliver positive, risk managed investment returns through in-depth research and outstanding operations and technology.keywords:N/A