Emerging Travel Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Emerging Travel Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Emerging Travel Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Emerging Travel Group's total funding is $78.7M.
- Emerging Travel Group has 72 Employees.
- Emerging Travel Group grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Emerging Travel Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Emerging Travel Group?
Emerging Travel is an online travel group that operates four brands in 100+ source markets: RateHawk, ZenHotels, Ostrovok.ru, and B2B.Ostrovok. Our products help customers select and book all types of accommodation from over 1,3mn+ options in 220 countries. Our goal is to enable customers to plan all aspects of travel for work and for pleasure. Emerging Travel Group has been founded in 2010, and today employs more than 800 people across Europe, CIS, Middle East, and South Africa in roles ranging from product and business development to specialized multilingual customer support for all our customers, whether they are trade partners or individuals simply booking their hotels online. Our mission is to enrich everyone?s travel experience around the world through cutting edge technology and excellent customer service.keywords:E-Commerce, Online Travel