Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.4M per year.
- Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited has 179 Employees.
- Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Tata Motors Ins...||$49.5M||225||9%||N/A|
|Ace Insurance B...||$18.9M||86||15%||N/A|
What Is Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Limited?
Emedlife Insurance Broking Services Ltd., is one of India's leading insurance broking and risk management companies. It is one of the earliest broking company in Non-Life sector. Established in 2003 under the IRDA norms for non-life insurance brokering, Emedlife has grown year-on-year exponentially. Our presence in all major metro cities in India has complemented our reach to a variety of customers covering a range of business. This has added to our business experience in various industrial sectors such as IT, Hospitality, Infrastructure, Telecom, Automobile, Education, Healthcare, Media, Financial sector and many more. Our strength lies in the quality of our professionals, who are expert in their respective field of our operations. Our business philosophy sterns from a partnership model, where our customers as well as our prospects benefit both on the insurance features and premium as well as on post placement services.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %