Embodied Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Embodied's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- Embodied received $22.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Embodied's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Embodied's total funding is $28.8M.
- Embodied has 114 Employees.
- Embodied grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Embodied currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Embodied?
Paolo Pirjanian (xCTO of iRobot and founder & xCEO of Evolution Robotics, acquired by iRobot) and Maja Mataric (Professor of Computer Science, Neuroscience and Pediatrics and Vice Dean for Research in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering) teamed up and co-founded Embodied, whose mission is to create robots that care. Embodied draws on more than 15 years of Maja's research into socially assistive robotics, the field she founded, and more than 15 years of Paolo's consumer robotics commercialization experience, and leverages the confluence of technologies including machine vision, speech, and learning. We are hiring, see our web site and join us in creating robots that improve human wellness and quality of life.keywords:N/A