Embark Trucks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Embark Trucks's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.5M per year.
- Embark Trucks's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Embark Trucks's total funding is $117.1M.
- Embark Trucks has 99 Employees.
- Embark Trucks grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Embark Trucks currently has 30 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Embark Trucks?
Embark is developing self-driving semi trucks. Commercial trucking, the backbone of the U.S. economy, stands to reap untold benefits by deploying autonomous trucks, particularly during the long haul stretches. Roads will be safer. Goods will be cheaper. Truckers will be called upon to use their skills in new ways while the truck itself becomes a trusted navigation partner. Embark's team is made up of robotics specialists from some of the leading technology companies of our time - with deep expertise in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and real-world deployment of advanced technology. Weâ€™re also hiring - contact us if you have the drive to help make the future of autonomous driving a reality today.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %