Edquity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edquity's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- Edquity's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Edquity's total funding is $3M.
- Edquity has 35 Employees.
- Edquity grew their employee count by 75% last year.
- Edquity currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Edquity?
Edquity is a one-stop college financial success and emergency aid platform for students, ensuring all students have the financial means to get to college graduation. This is accomplished via two products, Edquity Plan and Edquity Rise, which collectively supports students through college financial matching, planning, financial aid award evaluation, and finally cash-flow management and emergency resource referral. We've raised over $4MM in funding from some of the most notable postsecondary success investors in the country, including the Gates Foundation, Lumina Foundation, ECMC Foundation, Omidyar Network, and more.keywords:Personal Finance, K-12 Education, Education Technology, Fin Tech