Edesia Nutrition Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edesia Nutrition's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.9M per year.
- Edesia Nutrition's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Edesia Nutrition has 81 Employees.
- Edesia Nutrition grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Edesia Nutrition currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Edesia Nutrition?
Through innovative manufacturing, Edesia aims to reduce the alarmingly high rates of childhood malnutrition in developing countries worldwide. Founded as a non-profit in 2009, Edesia is the only U.S. producer of PlumpyNut, PlumpySup, PlumpyDoz, and Nutributter for large humanitarian organizations such as UNICEF, the World Food Programme (WFP), and the US Agency for International Development (USAID). Edesia's mission is to treat and prevent malnutrition for the world's most vulnerable children; our vision is a world in which all people have access to the basic human right of food and nutrition. We are committed to assuring that vulnerable individuals no longer suffer and die needlessly from malnutrition - a completely preventable condition. We treat all children as our own, and produce for them the lifesaving tools they need to overcome malnutrition and thrive. We act now, because the cost of inaction is too great.keywords:N/A