Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.4M per year.
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals has 47 Employees.
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals?
Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals is a well-funded and industry savvy specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and marketing prescription pharmaceutical products. Our goal is to create a broad portfolio of limited source branded and generic pharmaceutical products that will provide high-quality, affordable and accessible alternatives. Our approach is to work with best-in-class and like-minded industry partners to deliver our products to physicians and patients everywhere. Founded in 2008, we launched our first product in February 2010 and currently sell our commercial products through every major channel of the U.S. prescription pharmaceutical supply chain. In addition, we have a robust product development pipeline that includes ANDAs, 505(b)(2)s as well as foreign filings, and we have successfully developed, filed and received FDA approval for several products.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals