Eagle Eye Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eagle Eye Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.8M per year.
- Eagle Eye Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- Eagle Eye Networks has 229 Employees.
- Eagle Eye Networks grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- Eagle Eye Networks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Eagle Eye Networks?
Eagle Eye Networks delivers the fastest growing, on-demand cloud based security and operations video management system (VMS) providing both cloud and on-premise recording. Eagle Eye also provides a cloud video API for integrations and application development. The Eagle Eye Platform offers secure, encrypted recording, camera management, mobile viewing and alerts all 100% cloud managed. The API platform uses the Eagle Eye Big Data Video Framework, with time based data structures used for indexing, search, retrieval and analysis of the live and archived video. Eagle Eye Networks sells through authorized reseller and installation partners. In addition to our headquarters in Austin, Texas, we now have two international offices located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Tokyo, Japan. Contact Information: US: +1-512-473-0500 firstname.lastname@example.org Europe: +31 20 26 10 460 EMEAsales@een.com Asia-Pacific: +81-3-6866-2926 APACsales@een.comkeywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Physical Security,Security,Storage