EFFECT Photonics Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EFFECT Photonics's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.5M per year.
- EFFECT Photonics's estimated revenue per employee is $261,905
- EFFECT Photonics has 105 Employees.
- EFFECT Photonics grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- EFFECT Photonics currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is EFFECT Photonics?
EFFECT Photonics develops products for fiber-optic communication systems based on Photonic Integrated Circuit technology. The company is currently developing several DWDM products for access and metro networks. As a spin out of the prestigious Technical University of Eindhoven, EFFECT Photonics takes a platform approach to integration using high-yielding building blocks within the wafer. Growing different quaternary alloys of Indium Phosphide on a single wafer means that all of the active and passive optical functions of a system can be created within a single chip, which is then combined with simple packaging, designed for high-volume, low-cost manufacture from the very start.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
EFFECT Photonics News
Netherlands based photonic system-on-chip developer EFFECT Photonics says it has closed a Series B funding round. Innovation Industries