Droit Financial Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Droit Financial Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- Droit Financial Technologies received $16.0M in venture funding in November 2016.
- Droit Financial Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Droit Financial Technologies's total funding is $16M.
- Droit Financial Technologies has 126 Employees.
- Droit Financial Technologies grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Droit Financial Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Droit Financial Technologies?
Regulation digitized. Intelligence automated. Founded in 2012, Droit is an innovative technology company at the forefront of computational law and automated decision-making. Our award-winning platform provides mission-critical, low-latency services for the world's most prominent and complex financial institutions. Today, Droit has offices in New York, London, Zurich and Hong Kong, supporting more than a dozen global financial institutions, both buy- and sell-side. Our award winning platform, Adept, has been in live production since March 2014. A series-A funding in late 2016, led by Goldman Sachs, has further boosted growth. At Droit, we are fundamentally changing the market and driving innovation around automating complex global legal frameworks and real-time decision systems. Each one of our roles provides an opportunity to shape our technologies, share different points of view, and set the pace of progress. We all bring different styles of creative intelligence to the way we build our products and our business. For more details on the company, please visit the website: https://droit.tech/what-we-do.html#products https://droit.tech/press.htmlkeywords:Finance