Dolls Kill Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dolls Kill's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.3M per year.
- Dolls Kill received $10.7M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Dolls Kill's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Dolls Kill's total funding is $61.6M.
- Dolls Kill has 270 Employees.
- Dolls Kill grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Dolls Kill currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Dolls Kill?
Dolls Kill started as a rebellious movement in response to a general lack in the proper fulfillment of online shopping sites. Tired of the same old clothing brands and rigid stern-faced models, Dolls Kill was created to subvert the established shopping etiquette. Always emphasizing change and experimentation in fashion is the key to the Dolls Kill movement. Encouraging personal freedom from a defined style, and the balls to stand out from a crowd.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Retail